The old mind blueprint – how does it still serve me?
Does it? It cannot serve me any longer, but it’s still lurking in the background.
Maybe I need someone else to inform it about it’s new required way of thinking with something that involves a baseball bat, and a few swift lashes…
The levels of chronic pain I experienced in my body of the past few weeks have set me back from my daily reads and new habit forming behaviours. Pain has a way of debilitation. Pain in new areas. Resultant chronic fatigue. Not conducive to happy living.
And I don’t run to doctors or take pills to mask the pain. I believe I can heal.
What does that tell me?
It is evident that my focus on my personal pivotal need for true health seems to not be registering. Or maybe it is, and I am not focused enough On what it is doing for me.
“Are you blaming the old blueprint dude?”
“I don’t know, am I?”
Here are my insights. I am ever the observer. The stuff I am not effectively doing yet,
– Exercising consistently.
– Always eating healthy nutritious foods.
– Reading my definite major purpose statement (DMP) perfunctorily when it comes to true health.
– Affirming, afforming and seeing myself as true health.
– Sacrificing unhealthy chocolate.
Now, I could justify all my inadequacies in terms of the above very easily that would take a few pages of this blog. But I won’t. Because I would be making excuses to myself. Excuses to justify my old mindset thinking.
All I can remind myself at this juncture, is;
– I made a signed promise to myself that I would achieve my DMP.
– I made a signed promise that I would take consistent continuous action towards it.
– I made a signed promise that I would think and see myself clearly as that healthy person.
– I promised myself to persist until I succeed.
– I remind myself that I always keep my promises.
– I remind myself to be more enthusiastic in my reads, and focus on true health.
– I remind myself that I am nature’s greatest miracle.
This week, I am focusing on the virtue of courage, the courage to rise above any pain or fatigue and do all that I need to do, no matter how tough the challenge. No more excuses, because that is old blueprint mindset twaddle.
The old blueprint has failed me. Which actually means that the new one has started to take effect. I know what I can do. I know that I do it all now! And I know that I am strong, healthy, powerful, harmonious and happy. I also know that I am that what I will myself to be.
True health! I will it! Now!
I am nature’s greatest miracle.
I increase my accomplishments every day!
I have unlimited potential to true health.
I practice and improve myself!
Dare to argue with me on that!
As nature knows no defeat and is always victorious, I am the same! I always win!
I am true health!
In gratitude, respect and love